Saturday 28 February 2015

[REVIEW] Theherbalcup's Green Tea Sleeping Mask and Rice Milk

Hi guys, so this is my 1st blog :)
Today I will give you a flash look of 2 products from Theherbalcup - a natural Vietnamese cosmetic brand πŸ’›


The 1st one is Organic Green Tea Sleeping Mask. Because this is the natural treatment, it need at least 28 days to show how it affect on skin. That's why here I just can show you a quick review about it after using it for 1 night. Let's start! πŸ˜˜Here is its appearance. Fairly cute, right?!


As you can see from the picture above, this product should be used within 3 months from Manufactured Date.
According to the Manufacturer, this product helps anti acne, moisturize and brighten skin.
IngredientsWater, Green Tea Essential Oil, Glycerine, Basil Seed Extract.
The texture of its is a watery, rather thick gel and it absorbs quickly on skin, so I have a little note for you that is you should pump only a small amount which is enough to apply on a small area on your skin and repeat it until you apply the gel on your whole face. Do not apply the gel on your whole face at the same time, it dries before you dab it.
I really love the way it smells♥ The scent from green tea is light and relaxing. I found its scent very familiar but I can't remember I smelled it before from what product o.O
I only used it for 1 night, so I can't tell anything about its effect. But I think it's very benign, you're not likely to be allergic to it :)
The next one I want to give feedback is Rice Milk.


It looks kinda small, if using it everyday you'll have to buy another one after 2 weeks πŸ˜„. I have used this product for about 4 months and it becomes one of my must-have item♥
It removes oil from my skin face effectively without drying my skin, therefore, it also reduces white acne under my skin, especially on my nose. 
The texture of it is a thick white gel, and nearly can't be seen when you apply it. You will feel like you have a thin and light film of powder on your face.

So, that's it, I hope these 2 two quick reviews will help you to have a general view about them :) .
Sorry for forgetting taking pictures of their textures ~T.T~
Oh, there is one more thing I'd like to share with you. I was presented a small logo from the company, how wonderful ♥♥♥
And this is me without any make-up :)) I have a trouble skin and I used to feel very ashamed of it but it has been improving a lot,  *except for the dark ring around my eyes :(( I usually stay up very late, please don't like me*. The reason of the improvement of my skin I will tell you in another blog πŸ˜˜
Hope you have a good day :*

No comments:

Post a Comment